Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am still alive..........

Firstly many apologies for not updating my blog for so long! I am going to try my best at keeping regular updates as much as my spare time allows. So my latest post is a combination of rarities seen on the east coast over the last few months - hope you enjoy.



Lapland Bunting


Dusky Warbler


Western Bonelli's Warbler


Eastern Olivaceous Warbler

I hope there is still a few weeks left for more migrant birds to drop in on the east coast. I had the chance of photographing Barred Warbler, Icterine Warbler, Yellow-browed Warbler, Red-breasted Flycatcher, Red-backed Shrike and others but just did not have the time to pursue these great birds - you cant win them all!

3 comments:

JRandSue said...

Stunning birds Steve,love the Laplands.
John.

Richard Pegler said...

Really great to see you back again Steve. Super birds - and great images, of course!!

Andy Shepherd said...

About time too !!!

Cracking shots bud, love the Bonelli's.

Shep...