Friday, August 22, 2008

MY WEBSITE

At last I have finally managed to build my own website. Do not fear I am definitely not going to stop this blog, as I enjoy doing it and I think it is just another great way of showing my images and keeping an online diary of my events. However I will also have a blog of a difference on my website for you to keep looking through as well as my online gallery.

Very soon I hope to start making my images available for sale and I am at present working behind the scenes to make this happen. When you view my gallery section of the website, you can still have the option of leaving me a comment which you will find below each individual image you look at, so please keep leaving me those comments - good or bad.

Keep checking out this blog for my latest images and make sure you add my NEW website to your favourites and if you like what you see, please feel free to spread the word. You can find my website at:

2 comments:

Mike Randall Bird Photography said...

The website is looking very good Steve, I know you have many good shots to showcase.
Regards
Mike

Steve Race said...

Many thanks Mike. Its going to take sometime but over the next few weeks I am looking to build up my gallery section on my website, so keep logging on Mike.