Saturday, July 05, 2008

White-tailed Sea Eagle









A trip to the Isle of Mull to see the magnificent White-tailed Sea Eagle. The shear size of this bird is just breath taking, with its 8 foot wing span, huge bill and scary talons, you can not really fail to identify this species once you make contact.

The reason why I haven't updated my blog recently is due to the fact that I have been away in Mull, plus also I have visited two other special places, so I have got so many posts now to add to my blog. It will take some time to get them all posted, so bare with me and enjoy!

2 comments:

Richard Pegler said...

Wow !... I look forward to the rest of your pics from your expedition. Rgds Richard

Steve Race said...

Thanks Richard, will drop you an email soon with all the info on my trip. Thanks again for the info you passed on to me regarding Mull, truly appreciated.